Monday, March 9, 2009

This is a picture of Rachel's bouquet. I just love it!
There are several reasons why.
1. I love all flowers, but roses and daisies are my favorites!
2. The colors are so beautiful together, so fresh and pretty,
feminine---they remind me so much of Rachel.
3. My sweet and talented niece Shannon who put them together for us
helps make our weddings beautiful.
4. Zaks' family was so generous to help make all the flowers possible
and how grateful I am for how they raised such a wonderful young man---
5. Heavenly Fathers' beautiful creations make me so happy!
6. The bouquet is a culmination of feelings that I have about the wedding itself--
Rachel marrying the right man, at the right time, in the right place,
and how the whole occasion was so beautiful--to my eyes and to my heart.

3 comments:

Stacey said...

Mom- you are so cute! I LOVE your blog! Rachels bouquet really was so beautiful...and I love all the reasons you love it, me too!!

Kris said...

Everything about the wedding was beautiful. You are a talented beautiful lady. Amazing indeed!
The flowers were truly beautiful. They are happy and gorgeous and elegant. I too love roses and daisies. But, especially I love you and your family.

Stacey said...

Super cute blog remodel! I LOVE the fun, fresh colors!
You are on a roll....