Sunday, March 22, 2009

the many faces of Jenna...


My little miracle girl has turned 8! wow! She has certainly changed our lives. As I browse some of her pictures, I notice how they capture her spirit--she is full of spirit--and knows how to be happy--it is simple--Just love everybody! She can be a rascal and has a cute sense of humor (she has a bit of her Great-Grandma Whitney) She is quick to forgive- and knows unconditional love. She is a miracle. We have been blessed to have her in our family. Someone once told me that Heavenly Father must really love us to send us such a blessing---I feel it is true. Happy birthday Jenna! I love you so much!

2 comments:

Stacey said...

Adorable!!! It was so fun to see all of the pictures of Jenna! She is so cute and always has the perfect face!! Happy birthday to the queen!

Kris said...

Happy Birthday Jenna. She is a miracle girl. You are a wonderful mother to her. I know life is busy when she is around. You handle it so well. She is a bright cheery little gal. I love her too.