Thursday, October 30, 2008

A recent family picture...





This is a recent family picture taken by our ward photographer (and Bishop's wife, and dear friend) Lori Larson. She took pictures of each family in our San Sevaine Ward. This is my family that is still living at home, my others that I love and their spouses (Bradley, Jammie, Stacey, Andrew, Chrissy and Gregg) are living on their own---Love to all of you! It seems odd to have a family picture without them. There is nothing greater than the gift of family!

2 comments:

Stacey said...

Beautiful photos! You and dad look especially good!
I wish we could've all been there that day!

Louise said...

You look as young and beautiful as ever; so does Scott. What a beautiful family.I love your blog template. Where did you get it from? We miss your family and wish you a joyful holiday season.