Friday, February 6, 2009

My beautiful baby turns 22!

My Rachel Ann turned 22! I just have to say that she is a wonderful young woman----Strong, sweet, kind, gentle, loving, compassionate---beautiful on the inside and out! I am so excited
for her to go to the temple soon to receive her endowments and to be sealed to her wonderful
Zak. I have loved seeing her in love...confident and sure of her choice and her future---You should see her in her beautiful wedding dress! I am looking forward to seeing her and Zak kneeling at the altar---in my favorite place and being with my family in the temple to celebrate
their union...happening soon...

2 comments:

Stacey said...

Yes, that Rachel of yours is a keeper! I can't wait to see her in her wedding dress!

Kris said...

I love Rachel toooo! I can't wait to see her in her wedding gown.
Also, looking forward to the shower. I love you all.