Tuesday, October 14, 2008

September

September came and went already? Wow! We enjoyed a Labor day dinner with our Hampton family courtesy of the Hortons. We always enjoy being together!
The Hampton girls had a lunch day together, we all went up to Victorville to see Stacey and Ashton. Never can have enough time together---we always want more....
We enjoyed a surprise birthday bash with the Miller family for my Dad who turned 76. All of my kids were able to be there. Kevin came from Vegas. We enjoyed being together. Vinces spaghetti was yummy!
I had the privilege of cutting Ashtons' hair for the first time---
On my Dads' birthday, the girls and I met up with him and mom and brought lunch to celebrate. Scott had a birthday also, he turned 51!

2 comments:

Stacey said...

I love your slide shows!! Thanks for putting up Ashtons haircut! I can't wait to steal them and do a scrapbook page!!

Kris said...

Thanks for the show. I love your family. The peeks into your September were fun to see. I love being a little part of your September